LARZEP offers a wide range of tools for different applications: Chain cutters, Cable cutters, Nut Splitters, Pullers, Spread cylinders, Dynamometers and Load cells, Toe jacks, Lifting cushions, Square drive and Hexagon Torque wrenches, Punching heads and Crimping tools.
- Chain cutters designed for chain and high resistance bar cutting.
- Available with either built-in pump, or powered by a separate pump.
- Cable cutters for operation in any place and position, the cable cutters make heavy jobs easier in forced and uncomfortable positions or on difficult access places like poles, shafts or high-voltage towers.
- Nut Splitters designed to work either cutting or deforming nuts, depending on the material grade.
- Wide range of Pullers from 5 to 50 Tn to cover most pulling applications. Available in 2 and 3 Jaws puller, Cross Bearing puller, Bearing Cup puller, Bearing puller and Self-centering pullers.
- Spread cylinders are used for many tasks in confined access situations.
- Dynamometers from 5 to 100 Tn, are used to measure tension. Load Cells from 5 to 150 Tn, measure compression loads. Used in pile testing applications.
- Toe jacks are compact and lightweight for easy transportation. Are used for lifting load in reduced height access situations.
- Pneumatic lifting cushions made of friction resistant material. Often used in rescue operations, rubble lifting in collapses and other lifting applications with very limited access.
- Flange spreaders used for safely pipe flange opening.