Adjustable Height Platform Stepladder
The new Bailey FS13999 Adjustable Height Platform Stepladder quickly converts from a 3 step platform stepladder to a 4, 5 or 6 step platform stepladder using a single handed operation.
The innovative design allows the back legs to be adjusted in 50mm increments allowing the ladder to be used safely on a staircase or sloping ground.
Add the optional safety gate and you have a secure, safe, and stable work platform that provides a compliant working at heights platform.
• The new adjustable height platform stepladder can be converted from a 3-step platform ladder to a 4, 5 or 6 step ladder providing a max. reach height of 3.71m.
• The single-handed locking mechanism allows the user to adjust the height of the ladder quickly and easily, improving productivity on site.
• The back legs can be adjusted at 50mm increments to allow the ladder to be safely leveled on stairways or sloping surfaces.
• The outriggers provide a very stable work platform that inspires confidence and job site safety.
• At 19kg it is the lightest 4 height adjustable platform stepladder in the Australian Market.
• A massive 170kg load rating and industrial duty rating make the ladder suitable for use on commercial work sites.
• Large platform standing area (420mm X 500mm) for all day standing comfort.
• Multi-function handrail for tool and equipment storage.
• Anti-slip PVC boots for added stability.
• Safety gate is available as an accessory.
• Made to Australian Standards AS1892