Store up to 30 litres of dangerous goods in this Class 3 flammables storage cabinet. It is ideal for storing small quantities of flammable liquids under a bench.
- This flammables storage cabinet has been designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf.
- Storage is above the sump not in it – features an integral spill containment sump with drain and suspended perforated floor.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Single self closing door with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Door features stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy grounding if required.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS1940-2017 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Yellow colour
- All cabinets comply with Australian Standard AS1940
- Self-closing lockable door
- One shelf plus base shelf
- Integral vents with flash arrestors
- Integral spill containment sump
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Appropriate warnings and safety signage, prominently located
- Earth grounding point